Thursday, October 13, 2005

Random Thursday musings

One thing that I think I'll miss about UVa when I leave for home is all these crazy squirrels running around all the time. For some reason it adds to a sense of homeliness which I think is slowly but surely disappearing from SMU, now with its city campus. On the other hand, there's going to be Old Chang Kee on campus at SMU, which is something I can never complain about. Ever.

Summer has left so long gone that I'm freezing my ass off. This also means that I'm likely to end up putting on weight as the weather gets colder, which is depressing news. In any case, you know the seasons have changed when the weather is this f**kin' cold, and when the fashion accessory of choice is not the oversized shades (which every girl in UVa has) but the rain jacket/trenchcoats.

I wanna be a trader. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home