Thursday, December 22, 2005

Goodbye America, Hello Nasi Lemak

Kinda summarises what there is back in Singapore. Because I kind of have to go get ready to leave for a flight at 8.30am (it's 3:30am, and the flight is at JFK), I'm unable to blog about a splendid evening spent with Mun, Jeremy and Cheryl. Just to note, we ate at Cafe Ronda, a semi-fancy restaurant along Columbus and between 71st and 72nd street. It's Argentinian and the food was muy rica. Yeps.

So see you guys in a coupla days. Goodbye America, hello Singaporean food!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argentinian food? Wow. I wish I could go to New York too.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Song said...

Carl,

Wait until you see pictures of the food.


E,

Oh I'll more than eat my and your share of Singaporean food. :)

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home