Friday, November 11, 2005

Freezin'

I was supposed to do an entry a few days ago about the elections for the position of Guv'nor of Virginia but as is the case with most exchange kids, I got lazy and distracted playing computer games and thus now have no entry on that event. I'll prolly do up a post tomorrow when the weather is warmer.

Yes, you heard me right, when the weather's warmer. The erratic weather has just gone ballistic again, changing back from the average 10+ degrees at night to under 5 right about now. All in the space of 1 day. WTF.

So instead of freezing my ass off typing this entry, I just wanna say that it's been good watching television this week and sitting on my arse all day everyday playing computer games. Erm, yeah. Too cold to think. Brrrr.

2 Comments:

Blogger takchek said...

Va's weather not so bad lah. Those in New England and Upper Midwest have it worse.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Song said...

It's all relative, ain't it? New England vs VA, VA vs SG. I thus reserve my right to complain. :P

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home