Friday, September 09, 2005

On careers

I got a call from [Unnamed Financial Institution] at 7:00 this morning, informing me that I had been shortlisted and pencilled in for a psychometrics test next Thursday. Under most circumstances, this would have been a wonderful thing. Unfortunately, I'm also overseas on exchange, which makes it nigh impossible to do this test (I am not fucking fly back for an unnamed financial institution).

I'm taking a massive risk being overseas for the key recruiting season for top financial institutions in Singapore but what can one do now that one is overseas? I prolly should attend more of those career sessions here though and see if it's possible to gain some interview practice. Somehow I'm just not in the mood to overly slack off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harhar...good on u man...whatever job u get just make sure u earn lotsa money and buy me a gazillion meals in return for the dining hall meals i'm 'treating' u to.

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home