Sunday, September 18, 2005

Of drunkards and frat parties

I know that I've sworn off frat parties since the disaster that was my last frat party but today was a celebration of Joon turning 20 and quite frankly, it would have been kinda rude to not go. So anyway, that was the frat party.

As a precursor, I'd like to add that we've been shopping at an area known as Fashion Square. Not too far is a place known as Marshall's - amazing stuff at amazing prices. DKNY/Tommy Hilfiger ties @ US$10-$13, lots of wallets for about US$10++ and trousers from brands like cK costing up to US$20. I would have gone trigger happy but unfortunately they didn't have sizes or clothes that I needed. Jeremy and Liying, however, were 2 very contented people. In fact, Jeremy shopped to the point where Joon and I wondered where he crossed the threshold of being straight. That's how much the boy shops. Serious.

So anyway a bunch of us went to Joon's place and headed off to the frat party. Now, judging from a former frat party, you'll know that these events tend to be boring mating fests. However, one of our beloved members of our party got sufficiently high/drunk to spout out some rather nice gems (name withheld to protect identity). Unfortunately, since yours truly had to be sober to take care of the drunken kids, yours truly does not remember the gems of wisdom that were spouted. Perhaps in a day's time - in the meantime, your war correspondent here has got to take a break.

(Yeah it's a lousy entry but it's 4am in the morning and I've been hauling drunks. Spare me!)

2 Comments:

Blogger fongie said...

Msg me. I want all the gory details.

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to hear about this too! haha. My weekends are so alcohol-fuelled that it's scary. Haha.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home